Rotten Sash, Sill or Frame ?
ARDMOR, Inc is an experienced, well-known and established Tri- State based company that specializes in the repair and restoration of wooden window frames and other window fittings (window sills, brick moldings, sashes and more).
They are experts in the makeover of windows that are damaged due to weather and other conditions. Fluctuating weather and a limited lifespan can interfere with the efficient functionality of your wood windows. However, that doesn’t mean you have to shell out big bucks each time for a costly full window replacement project.
A smart alternative here, in most cases, is to simply opt for a repair and restoration job to breathe life back into your windows, and have them looking all new and elegant with an inexpensive repair/restoration job.
Windows Don’t Work Properly ?
One of the major problems of Andersen Double Hung Windows it’s a rope balancers. But we have a good news for you. They are replaceable.
How to identify if you have a broken balancer ?
Here is 2 easy steps:
- Simply check for broken rope on each side of the window sash.
- Pull your window up and see if it will stay in the position.
If your ropes are broken or window won’t stay on position it means your balancers are broken.
What you should do now? Just give us a Call for a FREE in Home Estimate!
Want to Refresh Your Old Narolline Double Hung Windows? Conversion Kit is for you.
- Upgraded hardware options
- Create a new look or maintain existing style with upgraded performance and features
- Wide selection of decorative options to complement the look of any home
- Components include new sash, balancers, jamb liners, hardware
- Tilt-wash feature allows you to clean both sides of the glass from inside your home
- Existing frame and trim are unaffected, so there’s minimal disruption to the home
INCREASED ENERGY EFFICIENCY:
- High-Performance Low-E4 glass® comes standard and is 45% more energy efficient than ordinary dual-pane glass in winter and 56% more energy efficient in summer*
- Exclusive compressible jamb liner provides a reliable seal between sash and frame